This article covers the following topics:
- The upgrade procedure is identical for: ETS Professional, ETS Lite, ETS Supplementary and ETS Trainee.
- After a license upgrade order has been completed:
- The former license has been converted into the ETS5 format (this action cannot be rolled back)
- Any ETS3 or ETS4 license is not available anymore
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Do this before the license upgrade: In case of a dongle based license and for the sake of future use, save the ETS3 or ETS4 license file somewhere.
- The license to be upgraded should be listed in the products in your MyKNX Account.
- ETS5 KNX USB licensing dongle is different from ETS3 or ETS4 and is shipped when the order is completed.
|ETS5 Dongle||ETS4 Dongle|
The actual upgrade costs can be found in the MyKNX account where the license is available, under the tab 'Shop-->Upgrade options'.
The following prices apply*:
|Current product||Target product||Cost|
|ETS4 Professional||ETS5 Professional||€350|
|ETS4 Lite||ETS5 Lite||€150|
|ETS4 Supplementary||ETS5 Supplementary**||€110|
|ETS4 Lite||ETS5 Professional||€900|
|ETS3 Professional||ETS5 Professional||€560|
|ETS3 Professional Trainee||ETS5 Lite||€170|
|ETS3 Supplementary||ETS5 Supplementary**||€130|
|ETS3 Professional Trainee||ETS5 Professional||€960|
* These prices are indicative and exclude VAT and/or shipping cost. The actual prices are calculated upon ordering via MyKNX.
** The main ETS Professional license shall be upgraded first, only then the upgrade of the related Supplementary licenses is (allowed) possible.Training Centers and Scientific Partners have different prices, which are not indicated here.
- Sign in to MyKNX. Open the 'Shop-->Upgrade options' section. All obtained and upgradable ETS and ETS App licenses are listed in this section.
- Select the license(s) to be upgraded and click the 'Buy' button in order to add it (them) to the basket.
- Then, finalize by clicking the 'Checkout' button and pay the order.
- Once the order has been completed, the upgrade of the selected license(s) is (are) available in the section 'My account-->Products'
- Follow the ETS5 Licensing procedure in order to license the software, as described here.