Unfortunately due to some issues with previous ETS5 versions ETS project data can get compromised, i.e. these projects seem to be lost. There is however good news, in most cases such 'lost' project can be recovered.
- in general, we strongly recommend to install the latest ETS5 version
- if despite having installed the latest ETS5 version the problem remains, then follow these steps:
- create a zip file for this folder 'C:\ProgramData\KNX\ETS5\ProjectStore'
- use this zip file to report the issue
- use e.g. WeTransfer if the zip file is >20 MB + add the link in the report
- also indicate the name of the project(s) in the report