If the ETS4 dongle is not recognized, then our advice is to follow this procedure:
- close all running applications
- download the command line Tool from the dongle manufacturer: here
- unzip the file on the hard disk. (e.g. C:\TEMP)
- remove ALL USB dongles from the computer
- run 'Uninstall'
Please note that the computer will be automatically restarted afterwards.
- after the computer has been restarted, open the extracted folder with the drivers again (C:\TEMP)
- run 'Install'
- after installation completion, insert the dongle again
- it may happen that windows starts installing USB drivers. (Do not interrupt this)
- start ETS4