If you have followed the KNX Basic course before July 2008 and you at that time have never applied for KNX Partnership, then you could still become a KNX Partner by following the steps described below:
- Please, first make sure that you are really not registered as a KNX partner in our database by logging in to MyKNX. Under My Account you can see whether there is a KNX Partner number or not. If there is a partner number, this means that you are a KNX Partner. Fill out any missing details, check the visible flag and your KNX partner details will be shown approximately one hour later on the international website.
- If you are really not known as a KNX Partner in our system, then you have to create a MyKNX account:
- Send an email to email@example.com thereby including your MyKNX login number
- Attach a copy of the obtained KNX Basic course certificate (before July 2008)
- We will retroactively register you as a KNX partner.