This feature is only supported from ETS5.6 onward.
When the status of a parameter is set to 'Customer adjustable' it means that ETS cannot change the parameter after initial download and after putting the project status to 'Locked'. ETS can only change such parameter again after restoring its 'regular' status (i.e. no longer customer adjustable).
Whether a parameter can be set as 'Customer adjustable' depends entirely on the manufacturer.
- calibration values
- scenario values
- has 2 parameters 'p1' and 'p2'
- has 2 objects 'obj1' and 'obj2'
- 'p1' is set to 'customer adjustable'
- initial download for 'A'
- project status set to 'Editing'
- effect for 'p1': any further download could effect 'p1'
- calibration for 'A': 'p1' has been set at runtime (not via an ETS download)
- the project status has been set to 'Locked'
- effect for 'p1': it cannot be effected by any additional download
- modification for 'p2'
- additional group address for 'obj1'
- setting the update flag for 'obj2'
- ETS download
- effect for 'p2', 'obj1' and 'obj2': all modified accordingly
- effect for 'p1': remains unchanged (calibration value is NOT lost)