Yes, this is possible. A KNX tutor does not have to be on the payroll of the training centre in order to conduct courses. This means that a consultant holding the KNX tutor certificate can be the tutor for several other certified KNX training centres.
- What is a KNX certified training centre?
- Requirements for becoming a KNX certified training centre
- KNX standardised course types
- Advantages of setting up a KNX certified training centre
- How to apply for becoming a certified training centre?
- What are the fees to KNX for setting up a KNX training centre?
- Can I hire an external consultant who is a KNX tutor for my training centre?
- What is the difference between a KNX ISO 9001 and a KNX non-ISO certified training centre?