According to the requirements for KNX training centres, the theoretical and/or practical exam may be repeated maximum 3 times.
Note: Only the part that was unsuccessful has to be repeated!
How to repeat the exam for the student?
- Select the Person icon next to the course in which the student failed the exam.
- Click on the magnifying glass next to the student who has failed the exam.
- Select Repeat exam
- As this student only failed the practical exam, only the practical exam has to be repeated. Select Only practical and press the button Submit
- The theoretical exam result of the first exam will be automatically copied.
- The training centre now only has to enter the exam results of the second practical exam, hit Enter and confirm the results.
- In our example, the student has now passed both the theoretical as well as the practical exam. The student has in other words become a KNX Partner.
Note: In case an offline theoretical exam has to be repeated, the training centre has to click on "Repeat exam", select "Only theoretical" and download the second offline exam. Consequently, this second offline exam has to be given to the student and answered by the student. Afterwards, the training centre has to collect and upload the answer files of the second exam.