The Topology view can be used in order to
- Create/edit areas and lines.
- Add devices from the ETS Catalog.
Hint: use the feature 'Current Line'.
- Define/edit the Individual Addresses of devices and Couplers.
For more information about 'Topology' see also the 'KNX System' articles
- Via the context menu of an object, Group Addresses can be created and assigned to that object.
- It is possible to select e.g. an entire Line or even Area for device download.
Backbone line remarks
- It is not shown in this view.
- Via the context menu of the root element of the tree view it can be set as current line
Area main lines remarks
- They are not shown in this view.
- Via the context menu of the 'Area' element in the tree view they can be set as current line.