This view correlates directly with the Group Address representation style setting of the project. For 2 and 3-level see the relevant System article. For free-level see the relevant article in the special features section.
The Group Address view can be used in order to
- Create and edit Group Addresses
- To assign Group Addresses to Group Objects
For more background information about Group Addresses and Group Objects consult the relevant 'System' articles.
Before using this panel, all devices should at least have:
- An Individual Address: e.g. via the topology view
- The required set of objects: i.e. via the device parameter
- Also via the context menu of an object, Group Addresses can be created and assigned to that object.
- It might be required to add Group Addresses manually to the filter tables of Line Couplers.
Use the project wizard for the initial set of group addresses (and fine-tune in this view later).