If you have received a paper voucher, then in order to benefit from it, you should add its code in your account. There are two ways to add a voucher code in your account:
In order to do so, please follow the next steps:
- Sign in your MyKNX account
- Then find the menu 'My account (1) -->Vouchers (2)
- Once there, simple type in the code in the 'voucher code' field (3) and press the 'Add Voucher' button (4).
- If the code is correct and valid, then the voucher will appear in the 'Added vouchers' section
When the voucher is added, then you can see the details of it as well:
- The name of the voucher (5). By clicking the 'Show possible products' link (6) you can see the products/services for which you can use the voucher.
- The actual voucher code (7).
- The reduction amount or reduction percentage (8) and
- The validity date (9).
If you have several vouchers you can filter them based on their validity by selecting the respective value from the 'Status' dropdown (10).
From now on, the voucher is in your account and can be used in an order.
When starting an order, on the 'Overview' step, select the option 'Enter a new voucher' from the voucher selection dropdown menu (1).
By selecting that option, a new field to insert your voucher code appears (2). Once you add it, press the 'OK' button (3).
Again, if the code is correct and valid, then the voucher will appear in the product list (4), below all existing products. You can also see the reduction amount that has been granted by the voucher (5).