This tool can be used for viewing, recording, analyzing and sending telegrams.
For more background information about telegrams see the relevant 'System' articles.
- Pre-requisite: set the interface, either via the status bar or via Bus/Interfaces
- Viewing & analyzing
- The look & feel of the monitor can be defined via workspaces (via the ETS sidebar)
- Sending telegrams
- write/read button: define the Group Address and send resp. GroupValueWrite/GroupValueRead telegrams for that Group Address
- replay telegrams: use the 'Open' and 'Save' buttons in order to resp. retrieve/record the telegrams to be replayed
- supported file formats: *.xml (ETS4/5), *.hlg, *.trx (ETS3)
Prints either a selection of telegrams or all recorded telegrams. Only the currently visible columns are printed, according to their width settings, and in landscape.
- Recording: file location, etc.
- Coloring: e.g. invalid = white/red (text/background)
- Conditions: define personalized coloring conditins,
- e.g. 'myCondition' = 'source address' == '1.1.1' OR 'destination address' == '0/0/1'
- via Coloring: myCondition = white/bleu (text/background)
- based on DPT (see the relevant 'System' articles for more details)
- and optionally an ETS App