This function is based on a specific Group Address and has the purpose to check all devices associated with that Group Address, including all involved couplers.
Tests for devices
- 'LED' blinking (only one device can be checked at a time)
- Ping: is the device be reachable via the bus?
- Application Program: is it loaded and running?
- Tables: is this Group Address downloaded?
- Dummy devices are not tested
Tests for couplers
- What about the group filtering? (e.g. route all = OK)
- What about the 'block all telegrams' feature? (e.g. if set = not OK)
- What about the filter table? (e.g. if active & the Group Address is included = OK)
For more information about telegrams see the relevant 'KNX System' articles.
- Are all tests done?
- Are all tests successfully executed?
- What are the test results? OK or not OK?
- For the test that fail: all failure details are included as text
- If none of the test failed but at least one yielded an inconclusive result: an indication of what might be wrong is included as text