A workspace is a collection of User Interface settings in order to define the look and feel of ETS.
Please note that workspaces are not ETS project specific.
ETS comes installed with a default workspace which can be modified but not deleted, and it is possible to created additional workspaces. The original settings of the default workspace can be restored via the ETS the option 'Reset User settings' under the 'Troubleshooting' section of the general settings.
The most important workspace settings are:
- Window content: Group Addresses, Topology, Group Monitor, ...
- Window position: floating/docked
- Window orientation: horizontally/vertically split
- Window width/height
- Columns: width and column content selection, also for monitor!
- Bars: width, visibility (main, panel, status) & content (status)
All workspace-related functionality is available via the ETS Sidebar.
ETS always opens with latest workspace used.