Group Ranges are the base of the Free-level Group Address representation concept. A Group Range contains a predefined (total) number of Group Addresses. Within a Group Range it is possible to add subordinated Group Ranges, but the total number of Group Addresses can never exceed the predefined capacity of the supreme Group Range.
Within a Group Range it is also possible to add Group Addresses, and also here the limitation is the capacity of the (supreme) Group Range.
The values of the Group Address created within a Group Range are predefined and cannot be changed. I.e. already upon the creation of a (supreme) Group Range ETS automatically fixes the values of the Group Addresses for that Group Range.
- structure for 500 Group Addresses in total
- 5 sub ranges, one per floor, 100 Group Addresses per floor
- an additional sub range for floor #4: north (N) & south (S) with 50 Group Addresses each
- myStructure/floor1 - with a capacity of 100 Group Address
- myStructure/floor2 - with a capacity of 100 Group Address
- myStructure/floor3 - with a capacity of 100 Group Address
- myStructure/floor4/N - with a capacity of 50 Group Address
- myStructure/floor4/S - with a capacity of 50 Group Address
- myStructure/floor5 - with a capacity of 100 Group Address