The minimum requirements for the installation of the ETS Inside server are the following:
- CPU ≥ 2 GHz
- RAM ≥ 2 GB
- Hard disk capacity ≥ 20 GB
- Screen resolution ≥ 1024 x 768
- I/O: At least one USB port for the license installation. If you connect to the KNX installation via KNX/USB then you need minimum two USB ports.
- I/O: Connection to the KNX installation using either a KNX/USB or a KNX/IP interface.
Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update (1703) (Home, Pro, Enterprise) x86 or x64
Debian/Ubuntu based-Linux distribution, packages available for the following CPU architectures:
- x86_64 (Debian/Ubuntu based-Linux distribution)
The installation instructions can be found within the tarball.
Non-supported interfaces and environments
- Serial RS232 communication ports are not supported.
- Installing and running ETS Inside on a supported operating system in a virtual environment (such as Virtual PC, VM Ware, Parallels, etc.) and/or via Remote Desktop is not foreseen. Working in such environments is at your own risk. In this case, warranty and support cannot not be given by KNX Association.
- Other not mentioned operating systems are not supported.