Depending on the operating system of your device where the ETS Inside client will be installed, you will have to follow different steps. Ensure that your device meets the requirements for the ETS Inside clients.
- These instructions are based on the fact that you have already an Apple ID. In case you need to obtain an Apple ID, please follow the instructions here.
- ETS Inside iOS client is supported only on the iPad device family. So, it can only run on iPads and it can be found in the App Store only when you browse it via an iPad.
1. Open the App Store app from your iPad by tapping the respective icon (1)
2. Search for 'ETS Inside' on the search field on the upper right corner (2). You will see all the available apps, as well as ETS Inside on the first view.
3. Tap the 'Get' icon from the ETS Inside app in order to download and install the app on your iPad. Once tapped, you may be requested to fill in your Apple ID and your password. Then, the download will start and you will see the download/installation progress directly in the app, where the 'Get' button is replaced by a progress bar.
4. Once installed the progress bar is replaced with an 'Open' button. Tap it to open the ETS Inside and start working with it!