Depending on the operating system of your device where the ETS Inside client will be installed, you will have to follow different steps. Ensure that your device meets the requirements for the ETS Inside clients.
- These instructions are based on the fact that you have already a Microsoft Account in the Store. In case you need to obtain a Microsoft Account, please follow the instructions here.
- You can install and use the ETS Inside server and ETS Inside client on the same computer running Windows 10. See here.
1. Open the Windows Store from your Windows device by tapping the 'Store' icon (1).
2. Search for 'ETS Inside' on the search field on top of the screen (2).
3. You will see the following result. Tap on the 'ETS Inside' icon (3) to go to the details page.
4. Tap the 'Get the app' button (4) to start downloading it.
5. The download will start immediately (5).
6. As soon as the download is completed, you can launch it by tapping the 'Launch' button (6).
7. You can afterwards find the ETS Inside client icon on your computer in the programs list as well as in a notification centre of Windows 10. Simply tap on it to launch ETS Inside.