This article covers the following topics:
that can be found on the main page, or visit directly the registration page here: https://my.knx.org/account/register.
By clicking the the button, a form will be displayed in order to fill in the contact details. There are mandatory fields indicated with an (*) that have to be filled in in order to be able to proceed with the account creation. When the form is filled in, one can submit it via the button:
An email with an activation link is sent to the filled in email address in order the requester to confirm the creation of the Personal account. Once the link is clicked the Personal account is created and activated.
To create such a Professional account, an existing Personal account is required.
The following steps have to be followed in order to create a Professional account.
- Log in to your Personal account by visiting https://my.knx.org.
- Once logged in, click the arrow next to the account's name in order to see the account type information and click the '+' button to initiate the Professional account creation.
After clicking, a confirmation page for the Professional account creation is shown. To proceed, the confirmation checkbox should be enabled.
On the next step, the organization details have to be filled in. There are mandatory fields indicated with an (*) that have to be filled in in order to be able to proceed with the account creation. When the details are filled in and confirmed, a new page is displayed where there are two options:
- Upload organization logo (mandatory)
- Transfer data to organization (yes/no):
- Yes: All the existing (if any) orders, invoices, licenses, vouchers will be transferred to the organization account to be created.
- No: No data will be transferred to the organization, all will remain under your personal account.
This is a not reversible choice, so in case of doubt state 'No' or ask more information to KNX Association.
When the required information is filled in, one has to press 'Save & Create' button in order to complete the Professional account creation, which will be linked with the Personal account.
The next the user logs in in MyKNX he will be able to switch between the Personal and Professional accounts.