If a dongle needs to be replaced because of several reasons, e.g. lost, stolen or broken, you need to request a dongle replacement via your MyKNX account by following this procedure :
- Please login to your account and move your mouse over MY ACCOUNT
Click on PRODUCTS in the appearing sub-menu.
- Find the ETS license that needs a replacement dongle, open it so that you can see the details, and click under 'Product license' on the 'magnifying glass' icon.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on 'Request new dongle' and follow the procedure
- In case of a broken dongle: Choose this 'reason' and submit it. Download the 'return form' proposed during the procedure, fill in your details and add it to a padded envelope together with the broken dongle in order to return it to KNX.
The address is mentioned on that document. As soon as we get your dongle, it gets tested:
- If the dongle is faulty, an offer for a free replacement dongle will be made in your account.
- If the dongle has been damaged by the owner or a third party, an offer for a chargeable replacement dongle will be made in your account (€85 + shipment costs). You will be notified by mail. Please open then the offer and follow the order procedure until the end.
- In case of a lost or stolen dongle: follow the same steps as mentioned in the first three bullets of this article, choose the 'reason' lost or stolen and follow the procedure. We will receive your request and confirm it by placing an offer for a replacement dongle with extra cost in your account (€85 + shipment cost). You will be notified by mail. Please open then the offer and follow the order procedure until the end.