After upgrading an ETS license (e.g. from ETS4 to ETS5), the App licenses assigned to it shall also be upgraded in order to be usable with the upgraded ETS license. This is achieved by re-licensing the Apps using the new dongle.
- Open the product page of the MyKNX account where the licenses can be found and locate the App license that shall be upgraded.
- Open the license details by clicking the small magnifying glass of the respective license.
- In the pop-up window that opens, fill in the new dongle ID in the 'Replace product key' field (1) and click the 'Replace' button (2).
- After it has been successfully replaced, download the new product license for the App by clicking the new Product License link.
- Follow the licensing instructions here.
If the error message 'There is no replacement possible' appears, then it means that the product key has already been replaced twice within a year and no further replacement is possible. In this case, please contact us in order to help you with your request.