Released 12 July 2019
Version 5.7.3, build 578
- Base = XML-Scheme 2.0
- Supported ETS target versions:
- 4.0 - 4.2 (XML-Scheme v1.1)
- 5.7 (XML-Schema v2.0)
- Target versions no longer supported:
- 5.6 (XML-Scheme v1.4)
- Please uninstall any previous Manufacturer Tool 5 version before installing this version.
1.1 Project conversion
- Conversion of MT 5.6 projects to MT 5.7 is possible.
- Unfortunately, conversion of projects from earlier MT versions to MT 5.6 does not work yet. Such projects can be converted in a two-step process, i.e. first to MT 5.6, then to MT 5.7.
1.2 Key changes
- ExtractModuleDef adds a dummy inline ParameterBlock only when it is necessary
- Support Argument values in JSON-Parameters for ParamCalc, ParamValid and ButtonScript
- Improved error message when a UIHint is not supported in ETS4
- Notification about the new product certification procedure when creating documents for product certification
- Function to help with 'ReplacesVersions' feature
1.3 Other changes (to 5.7.2)
- Import of CatalogItem translation did not work if no Application Program was assigned
- Automatic UpdateIds after changing ComObject number incomplete
- MT console did not use the project base directory in checks
- BaseOccurrence was not correctly interpreted in the Download preview
- Re-arrange Unions did not update some RefIds