If you have a new computer, or after having re-installed an old computer, the Host ID of your computer changes.
Link your new Host ID to your ETS4 license
You can find your new Host ID once you start ETS4 on your new computer, by clicking on the licensing button in the upper right window.
In the lower part of the new pop-up window, you will see the section 'Identification'. Find there your Host ID on the same line as the word 'Computer'. Click on it and then the 'Copy the ID' button.
Find the license in your MyKNX account
- Log in to your KNX account and go to your product page, > MY ACCOUNT> PRODUCTS > here you will see your ETS4 license.
- Click on your license number to expand it so that you can see the product details.
- Click on the small magnifying glass icon and paste the new Host ID where it says 'Replace product key'.
- Click on 'Replace'. Consequently, a new product license (blue link) has been created next to the small magnifying glass.
- Click on this new product license to download the new lic.zip file, unpack it and save it.
- Go back to your ETS4 and open once more the license window (s. first step).
- Click on the button situated in the upper left corner and add the unzipped license file.
- Now the new host ID should be linked to your ETS4 license