This article explains how-to start with the ETS App development
- Download and install the latest ETS SDK, here
- Once installed, you will find a directory structure, where you can find documentation and demos:
- We suggest you to have a look to the documentation guide chapter 4, 'Step-by-step creation'
- An example on how to build the DemoApp (DemoDCA) using Visual Studio is given in this video tutorial
- Once you have your first version ready, you just have to step into the ETS App automatic validation procedure as described here.
- In order to test & check your ETS App version prior to a manual validation request to KNX Association, generate and install Test Licenses into your ETS, as described here