- 8 channels
- 2 objects per channel
- Proportional Cooling Valve
- Proportional Heating Valve
- The cooling valves only exchange heat up to 19 °C, i.e. there will be no further cooling if the room temperature < 20 °C.
- The heating valves only exchange heat up to 25 °C, i.e. there will be no further heating if the room temperature > 24 °C.
For this release of KNX Virtual, only the valves of channel 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are used, i.e. KNX Virtual represents (simulates) five rooms.
- Channel 1 represents the valves of room1.
- Channel 2 represents the valves of room21.
- Channel 3 represents the valves of room22.
- Channel 4 represents the valves of room23.
- Channel 5 represents the valves of room24.
The valves of the other channels can be used too but they have no (visual) effect.