The following user mistakes are handled :
- Type 1 : Possible issues due to not loading the filter table and/or application program of the TP/TP coupler (D5)
- Type 2 : More than one device in program mode
- Type 3 : Not respecting the line address
The user mistakes type 1 and type 2 are indicated with an exclamation mark, examples :
- Blinds Actuator (D2) put in the line 1.0 & D5 not commissioned :
- 'D2 (!)' because the filter table of D5 might have in this case an influence on the functionality of e.g. the 'Base' view and the 'Blinds++' view
- 'Room21 (!)' in the 'Room21-24' view, because the filter table of D5 might have in this case an influence on the functionality of this room
- Both D4 & D7 put in programming mode : 'D4 (!)' and 'D7 (!)'
For user mistake type 3, example :
- Device D0 is put in the line 1.0 while the Individual Address '1.1.3' is being loaded : the load procedure will fail, ETS error message = 'The device does not respond in appropriate time.'