The import possibility that has always existed in EITT is the importing of data from an ETS project file (file with the extension knxproj).
This is however limited to data from products that are not modular application programs.
The video that is available here, shows how to perform such an import. It consists of the following steps:
- making sure the PIXIT Header is shown on the screen
- selecting the item from the File menu "Import from ETS project file"
- selecting from file explorer the relevant ETS project file, from which one wishes to import the data of the Bus Device Under Test
- entering the password (as this is project that contains secure devices)
- selecting the device from where it situated in the ETS topology
- accepting that any data still contained in the PIXIT Header can be overwritten.