The number of KNX certified training centres is growing worldwide.
In order not to confuse potential students, it is necessary that KNX training centers abide by a number of rules with regard to the name of their training centre.
The following names CANNOT be used for your training centre:
- KNX Training (Centre)
- KNX Training (Centre) / in combination with city / region / country / continent;
- KNX (Training) Centre
- KNX (Training) Centre in combination with city / region / country / continent;
- KNX in combination with city / region / country / continent
- Training Centre name that contains 'International'.
Note: It is also not possible to use a training centre name, thereby replacing KNX by Konnex, EIB or ETS in the examples as listed above.
The following combinations are however ALLOWED:
- Company name + KNX Training Centre
- Company name + KNX Centre
- Company name + KNX
- National group KNX + Country (only for official National Groups)
Important: The registration of any name of the training centre in combination with:
- the trademark "KNX" or
- containing the letter combination "KNX" or
- imitating the KNX Trademark
is strictly forbidden.
When the training centre should decide to register the KNX trademark as part of its own company logo, KNX Association will oppose this by legal means through its trademark office. The training centre will moreover be immediately removed from the list of the certified training centres and will not be able to organize KNX certified courses.