This page describes the current feature set, implemented in the public version of the PoC on page https://schema.knx.org. The implementation is based on the API specification version v1.
- All endpoints, except the OAuth2.0 and subscription endpoints
- Replies as specified by the OpenAPI (YAML) file.
- Correct Meta type for datapoints
- Support for pagination query parameters (will be changed to a number/size page- based approach)
- Subscription endpoint
- Runtime (value) information (get/set)
- OAuth2.0 authentication (or basic authentication fro local environments)
- An installation does not have a MaC version set
- A datapoint is not yet returning information about its
The json:schema of KNX Information Model is not well suited for this, the KIM will get an update to support this explicitly.