Every rebate action is linked to a unique voucher code.
You can receive this code either per mail via the KNX newsletter, or by clicking on
our monthly rebate action, in your MyKNX account.
A voucher code can be directly redeemed:
- Copy the received voucher code
- Login to your MyKNX account
- Click on Shop in the main menu
- Select the related product you wish to order and click on the blue button 'Buy'
- The product will automatically be placed into your shopping cart
- Once you enter your shopping cart, you will see on the right side an Order Summary
- Open the details and select 'enter a new voucher', paste the voucher code, and click on Redeem
- The reduction will be displayed directly
Save voucher code to use later
If you want to redeem your voucher later, you can register the code to the
voucher page of your MyKNX account.
If you receive an email with our KNX newsletter, you will always receive a
unique voucher code in that same email:
- Copy that voucher code
- login to your MyKNX account
- Go to > Account > Vouchers > add the voucher code to that voucher page
- It has now been registered. Keep track of the validity of that voucher and use it in time.
The day you wish to redeem it, select first the related product of the voucher in the shop, click on 'Buy' to put it in your shopping cart, and select the previously registered voucher code under Order Summary
Partner vouchers or eCampus vouchers
If you receive a notification after you finished one of our KNX courses, telling you to find your vouchers in your MyKNX account, you do not need to save the code to your voucher page anymore. This is done by our system in such a case.
If a voucher gets refused, then either you did not choose the correct product related to that rebate action, or the validity of the voucher has been exceeded.