Create an organization account
An existing personal MyKNX account is required to create a company account, therefore follow first the procedure How to create a personal account, unless you have already created one.
Please read the following article to understand the importance of such an account:
Personal account and organization account
Once this is done, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your personal account
2. Click on your name and select 'Register your organization'
3. Follow the creation procedure until the end
4. Once finished, you will be able to switch between your personal and organization accounts.
During this procedure, there will be mandatory fields marked with by (*) that have to be completed to be able to proceed with the account creation. Make sure that the contact details are always business-related. Insert the international VAT number of your organization if you have a valid European VAT number for cross-border transactions within the EU, as we are a Belgian Association: Can I order without VAT number?
Consequently, purchases between member states of the EU are tax-free.
You will also be invited to:
1. Upload your company logo in high resolution (mandatory).
KNX uses the logos from KNX members for fairs, newsletters, digital advertising, etc.
Logos from companies that are not KNX members will not see their logos used in any way.
2. Transfer data from your personal account to the organization (yes/no):
Yes: All the existing (if any) orders, invoices, licenses, vouchers will be transferred to the organization account to be created.
No: No data will be transferred to the organization, and will remain under your personal account.
In case of doubt, state 'No' or ask for more information via email@example.com