The personal account and organization account can be linked to each other so that ‘persons’ can be linked to an ‘organization’ and detached from it if they leave the entity.
That way, companies can centralize all purchased licenses, offers, orders, and invoices in the ‘organization account’ to protect their ownership and privacy by controlling the access rights of the linked 'personal accounts': Access roles and their rights in organizations
Invite an employee to be part of the organization account
1. The person who has created the organization account, has to log in to his personal MyKNX account
2. Under the name tab, he will be able to switch to the organization account and back
3. Switch to the company account
4. Under account, chose tap 'members'
5. Add a person to join the organization
6. It is mandatory that the ‘invited person’ has a valid ‘personal account’
Be aware that ONLY the ‘administrator’ has the right to ‘add persons’ to an ‘organization account’.
The person who created the organization account via his personal account is by default the ‘administrator’. This administrator has full access to the entire ‘organization’.
After the person has been invited, he will receive an email invitation, that he needs to accept.