Although its installation went fine, ETS does not start, in that case please consult one of the cases below:
- Problem with the Online Catalog data
- Master data file is missing/is corrupt
- User settings are wrong
- Product Store data is corrupt
- ETS cache contains invalid data
- Windows user profile is corrupt
- Telerik UI components are outdated
If none of the above solves your problem, then please report the issue by following the described procedure.
- Via the Windows button, look for 'ETS6 Diagnostics' and start it.
- Follow the indicated steps of this software.
- Request support and attach the created zip file to the request.