This course is a shortened course and is intended for self-educated persons or for those who have taken a complete Preparatory Basic course. The following topics shall be conveyed during the organization of a KNX Condensed practical Basic course:
|Topics||Location||Compulsory number of hours|
|2||Theoretical exam||F2F||1h, 30 min.|
|3||Practical exam||F2F||1h, 30 min.|
Requirements with regard to KNX Condensed practical Basic course
- The duration of the total course incl. exams is at least 8 hours;
- The student must attend the course at least 75 % of the total course duration;
- All chapters with regard to practical training (i.e., ETS6 Professional) of the KNX Basic course documentation shall be dealt within the above-mentioned period of time;
- Practical part shall be conveyed by a KNX certified tutor;
- One KNX tutor shall be available for every 16 students during practical classes;
- The practical part of the course as well as the exams shall always be organized F2F in the presence of a KNX tutor.
- Student must pass the theoretical as well as the practical exam with minimum 60 % of the marks. The exam regulations can be found under Exam regulations for the different courses.
Note: The content of the certificate that can be issued for this course type shall be according to the sample certificate which can be found in the document ‘Annexes’ available on the KNX Cloud server.