This type of course is intended for KNX partners who have along their career gained deeper KNX knowledge, or for those who have taken a complete Preparatory Advanced course. The practical part of the course is organized F2F. Mobile or fixed training rigs are used to convey the practical part of the course. The theoretical and practical exam is always organized F2F in the presence of a KNX tutor. The following topics shall be conveyed during the organization of a Condensed practical Advanced course:
|Topics||Location||Number of hours|
|2||HVAC control with KNX||F2F||2h|
|8||Visualization systems||F2F||1h, 30 min.|
|9||Theoretical exam||F2F||30 min.|
Requirements with regard to Condensed practical KNX Advanced course
- The duration of the course including the exam is at least 8 hours;
- The student must attend at least 75 % of the total course duration;
- The student must pass the Basic course exam in advance in order to attend the KNX Condensed Practical Advanced course;
- All topics of the Condensed practical Advanced course documentation shall be dealt within the above-mentioned period of time;
- Practical part shall be conveyed by a KNX certified tutor;
- The theoretical and practical exam is always organized F2F in the presence of a KNX tutor.
- One KNX tutor shall be available for every 16 students during practical classes;
- Student must pass the theoretical and practical exam (error finding, telegram/device analysis, project design) with minimum 60 % of the marks. The exam regulations can be found under Exam regulations for the different courses.
Note: The content of the certificate that can be issued for this course type shall be according to the sample certificate which can be found in the document ‘Annexes’ available on the KNX Cloud server.