Bit of a major issue with the project archive and project deletion that could catch some users out.
Steps to reproduce below.
1. Check out a project from the project archive.
2. The project archive reports that you have the project checked out.
3. Do a load of work to the project.
4. Delete the project from your own projects store.
5. You get absolutely no warning that you are deleting a project that came from the project archive.
6. Go back to the project archive, you'll see that the project archive still says that you have the project checked out, yet you go to your own projects store and you cannot find it (because it was deleted).
There's a bit of a story gap that distances the user from the fact that the project came from the project store.
Proposal. You should *not* be able to delete projects that came from the Project Archive using the steps above. Instead, the correct way to delete projects that came from the archive is to use the actual 'Delete from archive' function already available from within the archive. It should not be possible to delete projects that come from the archive in any other way.
U moet u aanmelden om een opmerking te plaatsen.