Please follow the following steps in order to show your KNX partner details on the KNX partner website:
- Double-check whether in your MyKNX account (Account - Trainings) you have completed the course and passed the exam. If not, contact the KNX training centre immediately.
- If yes, complete the satisfaction survey you have received from KNX Association. This survey is automatically sent to you via email after completion of the KNX course. Should you have not received this survey, then you will still be able to find a copy of the survey in your MyKNX account:
- Account - Trainings - Course details (Logo & Certificate)
- Only when you have completed the satisfaction survey, you will be able to:
- Download the KNX certificate.
- Download the KNX partner logo.
- Select the 'Visible on KNX website' checkbox in your MyKNX account (Account - Profile).
- Your partner details will not be shown immediately on the KNX partner website, but it will take a few hours before your data are shown.
- Please note that by selecting this visibility checkbox, you also show your KNX partner ranking on the same website: See Stop showing KNX partner details should you wish not to show your partner details as well as ranking.