Released 26 June 2017, build 952
User interface & Functionality
- Individual cancellation of pending operations (e.g. cancel one out of the five pending downloads).
- It is now possible to update manually the project states in the project archive.
- It is now possible to cut and paste Group Addresses in order to add them as manual entries in the Filter Tables of the Line Couplers.
- It is now possible for a user to change the font type in the reports. Therefore, if there are e.g. Katakana characters used, which are not contained in an existing font, a user may select another font that contains them.
- Nothing new
User interface & Functionality
- The opening of the Group Address monitor when using a three - level Group Address structure behaves now correctly.
- DCAs: The DCA window is now locked during a download of a related device.
- DCAs: The memory footprint of DCAs has been optimized.
- DCAs: The behavior of the selection of DCAs has been improved.
- DCAs: When performing an undo of 'Set Parameter Value' there is no exception error anymore.
- DCAs: x32 DCAs can now be installed on a x64 ETS5 Professional.
- Reports: A 'time parameter' is now correctly displayed (according to the hint of the User Interface) in the Reports.
- Reports: The 'DivideByZero' exception in reports has been resolved.
- The project state in the project archive is now refreshed more often.
- In the parameter page, the parameter separator text has now a word wrapping where the separator ends.
- The multiple selection on the parameter page shows now all the selections properly.
- The tooltip that shows the range of allowed values for a parameter shows now the correct numbers.
- The connection when switching from the bus to the group monitor is now handled properly.
- The Local Interface settings dialog has been extended so that proper error messages are displayed in case of problems.
- In the parameter page, any parameter value that is controlled by a spinner control can now be modified when scrolling up with the mouse.
- The Catalog and Diagnostic panel positions are now correctly restored with workspaces.
- The project log entries do not hide anymore the project tracing entries.
- The usage of umlauts (e.g. ü,ä,ö, etc.) uses now the correct code page in the parameter 'valueConverter'.
- All project-tracing entries are now shown also in the correct order.
- An exceptional case where some products could not be imported in a project if ETS was running on a Turkish operating system has been resolved.
- An exceptional case where a USB interface was not recognized by ETS has been resolved.
- The incorrect calculation of the number of associations for some products has been resolved.
- An exceptional case where the Partial Download operation did not properly work has been resolved.
- The string parameters use now the correct encoding.
- The behaviour of the ‘Link with’ dialog when trying to link a new Group Address, but using an existing one, has been improved so that a proper error message is shown.
- The ETS App update mechanism does not stop anymore if there is an unpublished App without any publicly available version installed (e.g. on an App developer’s ETS).
- When using the Dynamic Folders, the filter for the description of Group Objects is not lost anymore when editing the Dynamic Folder.
- The Individual Address field for devices that cannot have an Individual Address is now disabled.
- In the configured connections, the host Individual Address is now also shown.
- The context menu works properly when selecting multiple Main Groups.
- The expander from Add-Ins does not collapse anymore the properties windows in the sidebar.
- The Group or Bus Monitor does not start anymore, when a user presses ENTER in the Individual Address field in the sidebar and one of the Monitors is open (but stopped) in the background.
- An exceptional case where the Compatibility Mode did not work has been resolved.
- The Group and Bus Monitors encode now the input for the Datapoint Type 19.001 and some others correctly.
User Interface & Functionality
- The ParameterCalculation (RL/LR) transformation are not always empty anymore.
- A base class has been corrected because of compatibility reasons with ETS 5.0.8 SDK release.
- An invalid cast exception has been resolved.