The locally stored projects are stored in the so-called 'Local Project Store' and can be accessed by clicking the 'Local Projects -->' button in the dashboard.
As soon as a project is created, it is shown as a tile, with the following information:
- Project name
- Project type
- Time of last modification
- Project status (from the project archive, if relevant)
- Amount of devices
- Tags (if set) and possibility to attribute
To access the properties and the details of a project, move the mouse cursor on top of a project tile. The following information/actions are shown:
- Number of devices in a project
- The 'Details' button that opens the project details overview
- The 'Export' button that allows project export in various formats
- The 'Quick actions' button that opens the quick actions menu
Clicking one of the tiles directly opens the project.