The following requirements are needed if your company wants to join the KNX startup incubator program:
- Commitment to develop solutions based on the KNX IoT Specifications, which are:
- KNX IoT 3rd Party API (servers or clients).
- KNX Point API devices.
- Company with less than 30 employees.
- Company established no more than 5 years ago.
- Professional business email address used in the application form.
- No outstanding payments with the KNX Association.
It is not a requirement to be a KNX Member at the time of the application, although it is recommended due to the following advantages:
- List IP-based solutions on the KNX IP Marketplace (KNX IoT 3rd Party API servers and clients).
- List certified devices on official list (KNX Point API devices).
- Access to fully licensed development tooling (KNX IoT 3rd Party API servers, KNX Point API devices).
- Access to device certification (KNX IoT 3rd Party API servers, KNX Point API devices).
If all the requirements are met, KNX Association will study the application and will communicate the outcome to the applicant in 30 working days.