An ETS App is a functionality extension, i.e. it adds functionality to ETS6. In order to add this functionality in ETS6, a binary file ('.etsapp') shall be installed in ETS6. To make this happen, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit MyKNX and sign-in in your account. Go to 'Account-->Products' section.
2. Find the ETS6 App license that you have previously bought, under the 'Licenses' section and then click the 'Download App' button to download the 'etsapp' file, which will add functionality in your ETS6.
3. Start your ETS6; Click on the 'Settings' button from the main toolbar on the Dashboard...
and then 'ETS Apps' in order to open the app installation window.
4. Click the button 'Install App' to locate and install the '.etsapp' file.
5. Locate the etsapp file, select it and then press 'Open' button. Your ETS App is now installed! You will see the new entry appearing in the list of available Apps.
To license and consequently activate the ETS App, see here.