Please make sure that the latest version has been installed.
ETS or one of its apps does not function as expected, our advice in that case is to collect diagnostic information from ETS following the procedure below and then report it to us. In your report, describe your problem as detailed as possible so that the support team can clearly understand your issue.
This procedure does not resolve the issue, but allows the support team to identify it.
- Connect your ETS5 dongle to your computer where the problem appears.
- Start your ETS5.
- Go in the section 'Settings' and then the section 'Troubleshooting'
- Please change the 'Logging Level' to 'Extended' (from the dropdown menu). An icon with an exclamation mark is shown to indicate that the logging level has changed.
- Try to reproduce the problem.
- Go again in the 'Settings' section and then in the section 'Troubleshooting'.
- Click the button 'Start Tool Diagnostics' and make sure that the option 'Export diagnostic output as ZIP' is checked.
- Follow the steps of this tool.
- When the tool operation is completed a zip file will be created. Use this file to report your problem.