In some cases, the ProductStore folder of a specific project contains incomplete product data that prevents you from adding a new version or a corrected version. In this case, please follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
- Close your affected project.
- Go to the project details and perform a project compression by means of the 'Compact now' link that appears once you hover the project's file size in the Project Details.
- Open the project and try to add the device again.
If the above does not work, then please try those steps below:
- Compact your project again as explained in the previous steps.
- Change your regional format to English (See here).
- Go to 'ETS settings > Data storage' and choose a different folder for your ProductStore (e.g. by changing C:\ProgramData\KNX\ETS5\ProductStore to C:\ProgramData\KNX\ETS5\ProductStore_new).
- When ETS has restarted, add the device to your project.
- Change your regional format back to your system's language.