Project details can be accessed via a single click on the project in the project list, a double-click opens the project.
||Date of project creation; can be changed
||Date of project end; must be set manually
Project status (editable)
- When creating the project set to Unknown
- From the project archive will also be shown (where/who/when) if the project is saved there
- Parameter can marked as "customer adjustable" by manufacturers in the product databases
This prevents to overwrite these parameters by ETS (e.g. on full/ partial download) in special conditions. Use case are e.g. parameters which will AND should be changed after the commissioning anyhow by the customer in the device.
- Scene- value on local in place adjustment
- calibration value determined in place and saved in device
With project state Released/Locked these parameter will be not downloaded (anymore). For more information see here.
This function is shown when hovering the total size of the project. It removes all product data that is not referenced in the project, making thus the project size smaller.
Sets/resets the project password, more details here.
- if set: all devices of the project supporting this feature will be locked with the project's BCU Key during device download, the affected devices can afterwards only be read/modified by means of the BCU Key.
- caution, use this feature with care and consequently:
- ALL affected devices must be returned to the manufacturer if the BCU Key is lost or forgotten
- it is highly recommended to update ALL devices whenever the BCU Key is changed
- more details here
||Defines the language setting for the textual parameters of all devices in a project
see also: languages under general settings.
|Group Address Style
||The Group Address style of a the project can be configured here. For more details see here.
- Hide extended Group Address range for plug-ins (for more details see here)
- this setting is by default enabled and has the purpose to avoid possible incompatibility issues with ETS3 plug-ins
- if set:
- ETS3 plug-ins cannot use the full Group Address range
- i.e. in the 3-level representation this range is limited to: 0/0/1 .. 15/7/255
- if not set:
- ETS3 plug-ins can use the full Group Address range
- i.e. in the 3-level representation this means: 0/0/1 .. 31/7/255
- Use slowed bus communication
- if set:
- all devices of the project will be programmed with standard frames (also the devices supporting long frames)
- telegram throttling is enabled, which means that ETS will send out telegrams at a lower pace, i.e. a 150 ms delay between two telegrams will be used, this in order to support first generation products properly
- if not set:
- devices supporting extended frames will be programmed with extended frames, devices not supporting long frames will be programmed with standard frames
- telegram throttling is not enabled, which means that ETS will send out telegrams without delay between two telegrams