Project Completion Status
When changing the project completion status, there will be an offer to change the device's completion status, too, if:
- the new project completion status is "locked" or "accepted"
- in the project has at least one device, which has another completion status than the project one's
- and the device has set all flags, which means it was downloaded
- The user can accept this, then all relevant device's completion status are changed.
- The user can also deny this, then only the project completion status is changed.
- The user can cancel, then nothing changed at all.
- This is an undoable operation.
- Sidebar + completion status "locked" or "accepted"
then a hint is shown in the sidebar below the combobox that the device's customer adjustable parameters are not downloaded. This is only visible if the device's option CustomerAdjustableParameters is set.
The download menu has been extended by another entry, this is visible in the context-toolbar as well as in the context menu and the main toolbar.
This entry is only shown if:
- the current selection has devices with CustomerAdjustableParameters "Sync" set
- and the flags Prg and App. are set.
This entry starts a PendingOperation with the new HawkTask "ReadDevice" which reads all current values from the customer adjustable parameters.
when the status of a device is set to "locked" or "accepted", then the parameters which are flagged as customer adjustable cannot be changed anymore and are shown in a readonly state.
When the status of a parameter is set to 'Customer adjustable' it means that ETS cannot change the parameter after initial download and after putting the project status to 'Locked'. ETS can only change such parameter again after restoring its 'regular' status (i.e. no longer customer adjustable).
Whether a parameter can be set as 'Customer adjustable' depends entirely on the manufacturer.