In order to have your product data available in several languages within ETS, you need to provide the respective translations. The procedure that needs to be followed is the following:
- After the product data has been prepared in the default language, all translatable texts are exported.
- The exported texts are processed by a translator.
- The translation is imported into the KNX Manufacturer Tool project of the specific product.
- To translate not only the 'Application Program', but also the 'Product' and the 'CatalogItem'. Especially the latter is important because ETS as well as Online Catalog import derive the available product languages from the catalog translations.
- To explicitly add the default language as translatable text in case it also needs to be available for your product.