These 3 features all operate on Individual Addresses.
Individual Addresses have the following structure and notation: area.line.device
This feature deletes the 'device' part of the Individual Address and leaves 'area' & 'line' untouched, i.e. the device remains in the topology view (within the same line).
- e.g. '1.5.87' becomes '1.5.-'
- use case: add the device to a line but define its actual address later
This feature deletes the Individual Address entirely, i.e. the device is removed from the topology view.
- e.g. '1.5.87' becomes '-.-.-'
- use case: to remove the device from its current line but to keep it for (another line) later
Removes the device from the project.
- use case: the device is not required (anymore)