This article covers the following topics:
- ETS App developer license constraints
- Obtain ETS App developer licenses
- Activate ETS App developer licenses
- ETS App developer licenses are required in order to use non-validated Apps in ETS.
- Also the Demo ETS App that comes installed with ETS SDK requires an ETS App developer license in order to run it in ETS.
- There are no trials available for ETS App developer licenses.
As soon the ETS App developer application is confirmed by KNX Association, 5 ETS App developer licenses are added to the MyKNX organizational account of the requesting organization. These licenses can be found under 'My account':'ETS Apps':'ETS App developer Licenses' of this account.
In case more licenses are required: use this link, the requested number of (additional) licenses will be added to the organizational account free of charge.
ETS App developer licenses are available for any MyKNX personal account linked to organizational account and having at least one of the following roles:
- ETS App developer
The activation of the ETS App developer licenses is done in the same way as the rest of the KNX software packages.
For more information about the licensing see here.