The dongle as such is recognized and the license has been installed, but is nevertheless not recognized, our advice in that case is to report the issue by following this procedure:
- Connect your ETS5 dongle to your computer where the problem appears.
- Start your ETS5.
- Go in the section "Settings" and then the section "Troubleshooting"
- Please change the "Logging Level" to "Extended" (from the dropdown menu).
- Close your ETS5.
- Start your ETS5 again and try to reproduce the problem.
- Go again in the section "Settings" and then in the section "Troubleshooting".
- Click the button "Start Tool Diagnostics" and make sure that the option "Export diagnostic output as ZIP" is checked.
- Follow the steps of this tool.
- When the tool operation is completed a zip file will be created. Use this file to report your problem.