This article covers the following topics:
First of all: only two projects can be merged at a time.
Second: all projects to be merged must have the same Group Address Style.
- From the 'Projects' overview select the two projects to be merged
- Then select 'Merge' from the context menu
- ETS creates a new project in addition to the two projects selected for the merge. The name of this newly created 'merged project' corresponds to:
- the name of the master project appended with the term '_merged', if one of the selected projects is a master project.
- the name of the first selected project appended with the term '_merged', if none of the selected projects is a master project (e.g. two independent projects not being the result of a split).
- The download flags from the split project are integrated into the master project.
- Changes to central flags in the split project can also concern devices from the master project and vice versa, like typically couplers. In this case, despite of being 'locked' these devices are also updated.