About the Free-Level Group Address style and group ranges, see here. The group ranges can be reorganized as follows:
Split Group Range
E.g. split a group range into two:
- Select the Group Range.
- Select the 'Split Group Range' item from the context menu.
- Enter the value from where the split shall start and click 'OK'.
The start value will be the first Group Address in the split. The master range keeps the original name, the split will automatically get the same name with '(1)' appended. The automatically given name can be renamed afterwards.
|Initial situation||After splitting on 400|
Merge Group Range
Two consecutive Group Ranges (e.g. 1..100 & 101..200) can be merged as follows:
- Select any Group Range for which a consecutive Group Range exists.
- Select the 'Merge Group Range' item from the context menu.
- Select the consecutive Group Ranges and click it (confirm).
The merged Group Range gets the name of the master Group Range.
|Initial situation: 256..399 & 400..510||After merge: 256..510|